ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mess

Mess

Well, I've been killing myself for the last 16 weeks or so... It feels longer than that. I've developed 2 websites, finished 18 credit hours, made the dean's list, made some new friends, prevented catastrophes at work and now I need to loosen up. So I started with my art style. C&C welcome. Sorry I've been away from the forums for so long, they are such a great place to wind down after stressing out.

It's amazing the things the human mind recognizes as a face. I mean I broke 90% of the rules. The color is wrong the lines are not straight, etc... 100% ink tool. So much fun. I love that thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	messyface.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	44566  
    Early to bed early to rise makes a man stupid and blind in the eyes - Orson Scott Card

Wow Gray, looking into those eyes and the colour you have painting the head, it has such depth although a little sad. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very nice play, gray... it has blood even though blue... and that's important...

Gray glad to see you back! This is awesome you came back with a bang!!!! Congratulations on the deans list!! Looking forward to seeing more paintings from you.
    You can see more of my work at http://krasched.deviantart.com/.
    IMAGINATION IS EVERYTHING-Einstein
    See you space cowboy..........

Good to see you back, and with a great piece! Congratulations and commiserations on all your hectic schedule.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gray cool that you came back here in the forums. Your painting is very beautiful ... eyes, especially, are perceptive and acute.

Great work! I love your choice of colors and her expression. Congratulations also in your accomplishments in school and your social life as well!

What's wrong with the color? Looks good to me! Al

Great Job Gray, glad to see you back here.... I see huge development in every new piece you post
    Congratulations on making the Dean's list (clever you)
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Interesting results