ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bagnante

Bagnante

Imaginary scene and no references at all. Oils. No stencil or sticker or pre-set palette. No planning except for a fast outlines sketch. I just used some of my previously developped color papers and textures on different layers for speeding areas initial filling.
    Another struggle to get a credible painting in a reasonable time. Stll a lot of study and excercise to make ...
    I hope You like it anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bagnante.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	484.4 KB 
ID:	44544  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Realmente precioso Cesar, me gustan los tonos y el tratado de la pintura.

Thank You, dear Sandra, grazie caro Javier!

I just realized that there's probably an unconscious reference to the Dolce Vita by Fellini, when Anita Ekberg walked into the Trevi Fountain ....

You have so many good elements coming together it is a visual delight

Caesar, I was watching this one in WIP. Glad to see you finished it. It turned out a stunner.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Great painting Cesare, a lot of atmosphere.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Wonderful imagination as always dear Caesar... adore the colour palette in this piece. Love the blending in the bushes on the right and the handling of the plantlife and grass in general. This would make a fabulous nude too.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Thank You, dear EB! I just tried to put together many learned lessons into a reasonably harmonised composition, just like a mixed salad. I aimed at an enjoyable painting without any particular artistic pretension, just to celebrate Spring!

This idea was influenced, to some extent, by reviewing my pre-raphaelites art book, dear Scott. I'm glad it did not end into a disappointing outcome.

Dear Katie, the environment is not as luxuriant as Your garden, but it was the propoer time, though quite late, to celebrate Spring!

Dear Juz, it won't take too long to admire that fabulous nude You seem to long for (and I wouldn't disagree). After her first immersion the wet dress would become quite evocative ... Unfortunately it would immediately become enjoyable for guys who dare to enter the After 9 o'clock section .. Thank You for Your great compliments. As for the palette I'd better be more disciplined and follow the golden rules instead of the instantaneous intuistions, I guess ... Anyway it often works good enough and provide somehow unconventional and personal look to my paintings ..

Another fantastic painting Dear Cesare. Beautiful
    Val
    Valerie