ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Why do some prs and stk files work and others don't

Why do some prs and stk files work and others don't

Hi
    I can't figure out why some stk files work and some prs files work but others don't. I think I am doing the all in the same way but I can't be. I can get some to work but othes just give me an empty tools. What is the definitive way to load them so they will all work please?

Without seeing what you're doing with the files, it's hard to know for sure. Here are a few things you should be sure to check on:

• Stickers (.stk files) should be in the default Sticker folder or a folder within that folder, but no deeper.
      • Get there easily by opening ArtRage Studio Pro and going to Tools > User Content > Open User Stickers Folder.

• Presets (.prs files) should be in the default Preset folder or a folder within that folder, but no deeper.
      • Get there easily by opening ArtRage Studio Pro, selecting the Sticker Spray tool and going to Tools > User Content > Open User Tool Presets Folder.

• Presets for the Sticker Spray tool will only work if the proper Sticker Sheet is used with it, so be sure to download any accompanying Sticker Sheets available when downloading Sticker Spray Presets.

• Be sure you didn't accidentally drop any .prs files into the sticker folder where the .stk files should be (and vise-versa).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I will check to see if I have missed some of the files then. Some of the stickers I thought weren't working are now so I guess I have gone wrong somewhere else along the lines.

Thanks for your help