ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Brushes

Brushes

Downloaded some Photoshop Brushes from Brusheezy and i dont know how to load them onto my Photoshop Elements please help.

I could tell you how to do it for ArtRage Studio Pro, but I haven't a clue about Photoshop Element. If it's anything like Photoshop CS, there'll be a Brushes folder they belong in.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Two ways:

1, Download the .abr brush file. Place it anywhere you like. Use the brush tool, right click on the canvas, you should see the pop-up menu of brushes. Then click on the little triangle (top-right corner), choose 'replace brushes', navigate to your .abr file and click OK. Done.

2, Download the .abr brush file. Save it into the folder in C drive/program files (program files x86 if Windows7)/Adobe/Photoshop Elements/Presets/Brushes. Then restart your Photoshop, right click on the canvas with brush tool, you shall see the name of the brush under the pop-up menu. Click it, Append or Replace. Done.

Thank you gb_whisper worked first time also thank you someonesane for your post,thanks again.

Elements Village is an online forum for Photoshop Elements...

http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/

I'm a member but don't do much posting there....

Cheers

Ken