ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Best Tablet PC 4 art ragers?

Best Tablet PC 4 art ragers?

I'm looking for the best tablet PC for drawing and painting. I want to use it as a laptop and also as a a wacom-cintiq with good response and nice performance. I need it for sketching, painting, texturing and animation.

I know there's lenovo's, HP's, etc. Which would be the best choice?

I am looking for the same thing

Have a look at these...
    http://www.tabletpcreview.com/defaul...blet+PC+Models

So far I'm thinking that the Elitebook looks quite nice.

I have read that there's no tablet pc fast enough nor suffiently sensitive to draw/ paint properly. So... I decided myself for a laptop, and I use my wacom with it. I'll wait a year or two for the proper graphic artist tablet pc

Hi there,I too was looking at this idea.
    I just sold our Notebok and liked the idea of a tablet but they were always too much money.
    Now I found the HP Tm2 and it looks like a good portable option.If money is a factor,plus I don't need a powerful tablet laptop as I have a great PC and a wacom Intuos 3 which will handle the larger full scale work.

Here are some reviews http://blog.tabletpc.com.au/2010/02/...-video-series/

http://www.tabletpc.com.au/product/2...book-tablet-pc

Quote Originally Posted by mosconariz View Post
    I have read that there's no tablet pc fast enough nor suffiently sensitive to draw/ paint properly.
    Actually that's not true, I have an older MC LE1600 that has a 1.6ghz processor and 1.5gb RAM and it works with Painter11 and AR SP 3 just fine.
    It's doesn't have the levels of pressure that the Intuos4 has, but it is good for a portable device. The pen was too slick on the screen and I used a felt nib from the Intuos4 and it works much better.

~John

I suggest SONY VAIO FW5. It has 16 inch 16:9 screen.

New here and new to drawing. I just bought a Modbook couple of weeks ago. It's a great machine, fast CPU (2.13 GHz Core Duo) and use like cintiq with 13.3” display. Has pen alignment issues under Mac, works very well on Windows with AR3. More info about Modbook at manufacturer’s site (axiotron).