ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: FractalRaging!

FractalRaging!

I have used my Xenodream-fractal image in ArtRage, with background completely made in ArtRAge 2.5! I feel the result is quite interesting. Thanks for viewing.

The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

This is wonderful Wenkat. It reminds me of a beautiful fern or tender moss that hangs from our oak trees. I want to learn how to make these. Do you have a tutorial? (hint, hint)

Thanks Alex, for quick appreciation. Xenodream is a fracalal softare, bit advanced. If you are a newbie to fractals, start with Apophysis, freely downloadable stuff. Making the background would be child play for you, since you are an experienced ArtRager. If you are serious, I can provide many useful links to you. Best of Luck!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Repeat post, Sorry!

Repeat post again, What happens here!
    Last edited by wenkat; 04-14-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Thank you Wenkat. I cannot wait to check this out. I hope it loads on a mac. Calling it a day here, the best to you!

I love this kind of creations.. it reminds me of spiderwebs,,, so fragile and beautiful..Thanks for posting it wenkat..