ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A Problem with my artrage 3 pro

A Problem with my artrage 3 pro

I hope you can help, I had to reinstall my OS win 7 64 bit. I downloaded my product from the member's area, artrage studio pro 3, the latest version, put the number in, it excepts and asks to register I cancel because it is already registered but everytime I restart Artrage I have to reput the number in, this happens everytime, do I have to register again.

Sandy.

Hi there,

That generally means that your operating system isn't allowing ArtRage to store its serial number. If you launch the application by right clicking it and selecting to open it as an administrator, then enter the serial number and click ok, then cancel the registration prompt and quit, that should solve the problem. If it doesn't, please drop us a line at support@artrage.com and we'll look in to it further.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

ref problem with Art rage

Hi MattRage,

Thank you so much, doing what you said solved the problem.
    The program was set and ticked to run as administrator but I hadn't entered the numbers as you directed, I did just try to register again, but of cause you cannot register what's already registered and it came up with an error, anyway thank you again, and also for the prompt reply.
    Sandyg.