ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Style View

Free Style View

Made some experiment herein after I wasn't able to get a promising start for my initial idea. The stairways perspective is wrong BTW ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FreeStyle View.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	44042  
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-10-2010 at 03:09 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

A great feeling of history with this painting inviting the viewer to another place and time. Beautiful work Cesare.

beautiful

I love the color combinations. And that one window in the background calls to me.

very nice painting Caesar I especially like the sky.....

Thats excellent Cesare and a story could unfold in this painting. Beautiful colours
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I'm realieved to se that some friends appreciated this attempt too notwithstanding some wrong perspective lines and the fuzzy appearance ...

Thank You dear Sandra, MaryLou, Jonwood and Katie!
    Moreover a warm welcome too to ML who's new in this Forum, as far as I know at least!

I realy like this one Caesar. I would not have noticed the perspective of the steps if you had not mentioned it ,I was wandering down the street looking for a place to stay the night so I could take in all the history. I love it .Best wishes Jo x

I hope You found a comfortable place to stay then, dear Jo! There's a sense of warm hospitality that seems to emanate fom ancient ruins and objects (something that doesn't cease to pop up and offer surprise here in Rome and in a number of other places in Europe and all over the Mediterranean countries. Thank You!

Another fine painting with much to admire in it Caesar. I really like the loose and lively brushwork, and the dabs of intense purple in the tree shadows and elsewhere are like eating a fruit salad and occasionally biting into a slice of lime! They jump out and tingle your senses! Al

Pastoral, pastel, and architectural are words not often used together. Combine those words with "dream-like" and that, in my mind, sums up this image.