ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victorian

Victorian

Just an imaginary sketch ... Oil. One layer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Victorian.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	44015  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Great sketching, and the eyes and the mouth say to me that he is not to sure about something

He's really interesting. To pull such a good image of a person from your head. That's not an easy task for me, so I marvel at your abilities, Sir.

He reminds me of the fellow in League of Extraordinary Gentle me. The fellow who plays Dr. Jekyll. Bravo.

Nice! I like the varying colors used to render the skin especially.

What an intriguing looking man to pull out from your imagination
    Does he represent you in any way?
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Dear Justjean, I notice You can read perfectly body and face language! Thank You!

Maybe it's a good excercise in view of some "steampunk" illustrated story reviving some novel of that period, like Dr. Jackill and Mr. Hyde, dear MagenSparks.There's people pulling out gentlemen from the head aas other pulling rabbits out of their hats ... Thank You!

Dear Lastbrat, the good news with light skin is that it quite reflective, so that, depending on the environment, provided You get the right tones and shadows mix, many color combinations may feet. Thank You.

Would it make him even more intriguing in case, dear Amanda? Just kidding. I don't think so, I'm getting old, but still about a century younger than this gentleman ... Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Another great painting from you Cesare. His eyes are definately looking at something, very intriguing,
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Wonderful portrait!

I couldn't help myself. I keep looking at the portrait and I felt the need to share. This is an image of the actor (in character) that I spoke of.

Uncanny isn't it?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Again, I would love to see you illustrate a book Cesare. What an expression and great painting.