ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunset from my Terrace

Sunset from my Terrace

A quick one layer watercolor only inspired to one of my pictures ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunset from my Terrace.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	44011  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

C

Wonderful colors and i especially love the grain or roughness / texture in the brushstrokes.

Mike
    Mbrienza

A beautiful scene ,love the colours in the sky

Thank You Sandra, PICASO and Justjean!

The sky is lovely Cesare how lucky you are. Another lovely painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Beautiful sunset Caesar, and I really like the loose and lively brushwork on this! Al

What a beautiful sunset, Caesar and I'm so glad that you've been able to capture its beauty in this painting of yours! Sunsets can give off the most gorgeous colors and give one the feeling of awe and wonderment. Your painting reflects that in every way.

Dear Katie, I wish I could paint adequately and efficiently illustrations to show You quite a number of enchanting angles of my everydays world and trip to work, kid's school etc. sharing also the sense of delight and pleasure some views provide (without any unfair recourse to Rome's most renowned architectural marvels). Unfortunately this is hardly possible, but I'm sure all of us have some umble and simple marvel around that creation offers and may be enjoyed. Thank You!

This is why a like so much watercolors, dear Al. Fast and evocative, with great freedom of use and vision. Thanks.

Right Eileen, although I feel always a little uneasy painting sunsets, since it's such a commonly painted subject and provides an apparently easy and cheap stunning effect and feeling ... Nonetheless there are always somehow new and original ways to paint them. I hope I could provide at least a slightly personal contribution to such a quest. Thank You!

I like the idea of the sunset. It has an interpretive feel. Expressive. As if you were recounting the fading moment rather than picturing it like a photograph.

And you have a balcony with a view. What a home for someone so visually focused. Nice work all around, Caesar.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream