Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tone's Sticker Brushes - Graphite, Ink, WateColors..

Thanks a lot... amazing!

BTW: if someone changed(increased) the sensitivity of the Wacom tablett, some brushes will rather not work i.e. sketch pencil 1&2

Lots of interesting stuff in this. Nice soft shaders-- I can see them in a number of non-pencil applications. I also find the watercolors interesting for certain effects too. Pretty cool!

So, I installed this fantastic set of presets, some of them work just fine, however some do not, or rather they lay down white instead of the color chosen. Any ideas?

Correction: Only 1-2 of them lay down white, the rest don't lay down anything at all.

My discovery was that you need to vary your pressure input. Very light pressure seems to apply color in some of the brushes, with harder pressure "erasing and blending" with white, to get the general effect. I had to really just graze my tablet to get the color I chose to work. You can also try laying down color with a different brush and then using the "white" brush for effect over the top. I haven't tried using the white and then setting the layer to Multiply, but that might let you see "through" the white you're laying down, as of you really were erasing or blending with transparency, instead of laying down various shades of white over the top. I hope that's a helpful explanation.

where do i place all these presets?
    Can some1 tell me plz???
    Last edited by Rondo; 10-20-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Tones, just d/l and installed in AR4, now off to have some fun

Question Where do they go?

I am fairly new to this, I am not sure where to put thes presets. There are many preset catagoties, do these all go in "Sticker Spray," or do the pencil presets go in the "Pencil" folder and watercolers in "Watercolor" etc. ? Some of these are rather vague as to which folder they belong. Help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by prsings View Post
    I am fairly new to this, I am not sure where to put thes presets. There are many preset catagoties, do these all go in "Sticker Spray," or do the pencil presets go in the "Pencil" folder and watercolers in "Watercolor" etc. ? Some of these are rather vague as to which folder they belong. Help me please.
    The title of the thread (Tone's Sticker Brushes - Graphite, Ink, WateColors) implies that the presets are for the Sticker Spray Tool. Creativetone also goes on to say the following in his post:
    "I want to share my personal Sticker brushes that I just made with ArtRage 3 Studio Pro...

I'm not quite happy with the default pencils and ink tool so I tried to emulate these with Sticker Sprayers"

Since Creativetone has informed us that he would like to share his personal Sticker Brushes and has tried to emulate them with the Sticker Spray, we can safely assume that the presets he has presented us with belong in the Sticker Spray Preset folders (these are the files ending with .prs). Any Sticker files (those ending with .stk) should be placed in the Stickers folder. Should you need help finding these folders, see my previous post to this thread.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.