ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: First ArtRage attempt...3rd post attempt

Red face First ArtRage attempt...3rd post attempt

Have just joined ArtRage forums. Discovered ArtRage yesterday and had my first play - actually my first digital attempt at art - hate using a mouse but love ArtRage!

I am a kindergarten teacher and want to be able to create resources to use with my kids as well as share online. I have downloaded the free version of ArtRage and will experiment a bit more before deciding on the version to suit me best. Any thoughts on this welcome - though will probably post specifically.

Shar

ps...experiencing some posting glitches - apologies if I end up with 3 similar posts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ladybird 2.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	176.5 KB 
ID:	43811  

Welcome Shasha.
    Looks like you handled the image posting just fine to me.
    This is a wonderful bright piece, you're off to a fine start... great idea to paint original imagery for your class.

With regards to which version will suit your needs, you might like to play with the stickers of Studio or Studio Pro. Studio Pro will give you the ability to make your own stickers while Studio will allow you to use the ones included in the package and the ones provided by other users here on the forums.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Welcome to AR Shasha and I am certain you will find lots to explore and show us more of your paintings.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Bem vindo! Seu lindo desenho nos remete a nossa infância.

Thank you...

for the warm welcomes and kind words. Not only am I enjoying ArtRage, but also the supportive community that makes up this forum. Thank you again