ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Brush Release - Monster Fuzz

Brush Release - Monster Fuzz

Monster Fuzz is a soft hatch styled brush designed to aid in creating all things fuzzy and fluffy.

I've included my 'Tribbles' preset used in the example here to help get you started, Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

This is so cute! Any eyeballs?

I've been making cute little creatures for hours! Thank you, thank you!!

I have AR Studio and can't make stickers, but wondering if anyone has made a set of eyeballs with the 3D look. Maybe human eyes, reptile eyes, cat eyes, eyes that look like wiggle eyes, etc.

I can make them in photoshop using layer styles for 3D, but it would be so handy to have an eyeball collection in AR ready to use.

Thanks.

That's wonderful to hear how much fun you're having with making cute and fuzzy things MaryLou.

I do not believe there is currently a library of eyeball stickers but that is a great idea.

If you do make some of your own in photoshop you can always upload your .png files here and ask for someone who has Studio Pro to turn them into .stk files for you (this has been done for Studio users in the past and there are many capable and willing Studio Pro users who are more than happy to help out in this way).
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Thank you, Juz

Looks interesting.
    Hin

Hin's Paintings: http://hinketea.imagekind.com