Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter Greetings

The alpha and the Omega. We are born from His heart, and will return to His bosom. All things begin and end with God, The Holy Spirit.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

A nice Easter image... All the best to you & yours....

Dear Mair, Easter says that there's much more than we know and can perceive and hope should be revived everyday resting on the truth and neverending base. As for the Shroud, it was never affirmed officially by the Church it is what it is as an iundisputable truth. So far many evidences on the tissu and mysteries about the 3-D figure and technical production way are in favour, a carbon 14 analysis against, but this latter was never couterchecked by any third party, was on a little part of the shroud which, curiously, survived two fires, the first centuries ago, when some part of the shroud tissue was repaired, more or less on the date indicated by the carbon 14 datation ... Moreover ther's that as much mysterious veil somewhere else.
    Thank You and best wishes!

Dear Lee, traditions here are still present to certain extent and the Holy Friday, in particular, has so many profound celebrations, representations and processions in the different places that the list would be quite long and picturesque, with all the signs of Jesus' Passion and Death.
    All of them are consistently and ideally expressed by the quite simpler, but effective Via Crucis (Way of Cross?) in the Coliseum.
    But we should never stop concentrating on the Passion only, as it often happens in movies too. The core of all is in the Resurrection and the hope and trust of love winning all, including death, because the merciful Allmighty actually and concretely broke into history He Who showed to be Life and Love also sharing all of our existence.
    Happy Easter.

Dear Skylar, the Alpha was sort of said twice, by the Word of God, at the creation and about 2000 years ago with a new start for mankind announced since ever. When the Omega will be pronounced, once more by God's Word, we'll see ourselves as we really are and showed to be, and I wish we all made recourse and answered to His mercyful love and opened our hearts to brothers and sisters before that moment comes.
    Joyful wishes.

Thank You, dear Kenmo! To You and Your family and friends, best wishes and blessings!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Happy Easter to you too Caesar.

Happy Easter to you too Caesar my friend.
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Happy Easter......................

Wonderful painting filled with love and hope.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank You dear Oriane, Peter, Albert and Katie. I wish You all the best!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Happy easter Caesar

Ciao Cesare
    Nonostante la bella giornata che stanno fuori per vedere i tuoi quadri mi hanno fatto pensare che il giorno di Pasqua dovrebbe essere riflessa da tutti noi, in modo da poter migliorare il mondo e l'atteggiamento dell'uomo di oggi. Piaciuto questi tuoi dipinti

Hello Caesar
    Despite the beautiful day they're out to see your paintings they made me think that Easter Day should be reflected by all of us, so we can improve the world and the attitude of man today.
    Liked these your paintings
    Visit my website here