ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attraction

Attraction

Up close and personal with Butterfly and flower.
    Having fun with art brushes, oil, knife, glitter, airbrush, pen, and pencil.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Many wows for the picture. Well done Alex!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

It's a really engaging, fatal attraction for both, I'd say, dear Sandra!
    This painting, so gorgeously texturized, seem to transmit quite well this appeal and almost magnetic force driven by the plant urge on reproduction.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

The flower is most beautiful Sandra and the effect you have on the wasp/bee it great. Altogether a wonderful painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Nice work Sandra! I really like the subject and the composition. You are inspiring me to try my hand at a butterfly!

Wenkat, Thanks so much, I appreciate that.

Cesare, Thank you so much, and for your always beautiful comments too my friend.

Katie, Thank you very much for your kind comment. You know, I copied this insect from our book on butterflies and moths. I added the background and created a flower for it. I think it looks more like a bee too.

Al, thank you! I have some great DK learning books with oodles and oodles of great graphics for inspiration. I love to paint insects the most.

Ah, a member of the troll doll air force. This is soooo cute Alexandra. I love it, him, her. . . Very fanciful. Nothing like a macro lens feel in a photo or painting. The scale automatically grabs my attention and I'm completely intrigued. Well done.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

He is so cute with those fluffy hairs up and seems so busy that he doesn't mind anything. Very good work Sandy.

Thank you D Akey! I think it might be a male, because the males are the most beautifully colored. I am so happy that you enjoyed this.

AT, Thank you so much. He is ready for some nectar, and maybe going to dig for it.

All I can say is WOW WOW this is outstanding Sandra.
    Val
    Valerie