ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Peace at Easter

Peace at Easter

Hope you like one. Happy Easter to you all ,Love and Peace
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peace for easter.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	43684  
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Ah, Ms. Coops. Beautiful. I love how the flowers seem upturned like vessels to catch raindrops. And of course the lily is the symbol of renewal and Springtime and it's about time too, eh? Been a long winter.

The greens are very earthy and rich. They speak to me of a cloudy day owing to the cooler feel, rather than sunny. While I love the sun, I think I've seen too much of it, living here in So. California. And this cool moist palette seems both accurate as to what one might see under those lighting conditions, as well as provides me with an invigorating feeling that makes me want to run about looking for color like on the proverbial Easter Egg Hunt.

Well painted indeed. I get that you love this time of year.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Masterly! Cool color and composition!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

There's no limit to Your mastery with flowers rendering, lighting and composing and You're always able to stun me at each new proposal.
    They also seem to remind eggs, a quite allusive element for Easter. Best wishes to You too, then, dear friend!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Alexandra, Wenkat and Cesare, your comments are so kind and I thanks you. This one did take some time to complete and so glad you liked it
    Dear Mr Akey again you express with words so beautiful that they also paint a picture. I envy your talent and I thank you for them
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307