ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Mate Katie

My Mate Katie

For Katie who has been doing some fantastic stuff recently as well as creating galleries for people and as I've been away from the computer lately I've been missing it... Well done girl.

So Katie's paintings to music by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK0Rz...layer_embedded

I'm a bit dubious about posting something with music I made in, what with there being real musicians about but here it is, done in Garage Band no talent required! Just enjoy Katie's artwork!

a stunning showcase of her talent. beautiful job on the music and the editing Neil. finely done... what a delight.

Frazer, a beauty ... like a journey through Katie colors. Very nice and very well done. Katie,

A beautiful example of the magic that happens when Katie jumps the fence!

Well done Fraser-Paice!!!! I think it's brilliant what you've done.
    But shouldn't it be my matey Katie, or my mate Kate? British is such a tumble to understand sometimes. Only joshin' around, my good mace Fraser-Paice.

Katie, your work is stunning, and I thunk my head wishing I had thought of that. Brava, Ms. Coops!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wow Neil, this really blew me away. I feel so honoured that you took the time to produce this wonderful clip for me, it is something that I will treasure. When I joined AR I never thought that along with seeing to many wonderful paintings from people that it would give to me that extra special bonus of friendship. Thanks again matey. Its beautiful and I am overwhelmed and speechless which must be a first for me
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear Fraser, That is simply beautiful!!! Thank You! the music and paintings are blended so well, Katy's beautiful paintings just soar with that video, showcases her imagination and skill, didn't see some of her paintings until now in your video, the new gloop ones are fantastic!!! just a beautiful thing you did with Katy's beautiful paintings!!!

What a very fine job here, fraser!!!! Nothing to apologize at all with regard to the music either. Super!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Frazer, this is wonderful great job.
    Val
    Valerie