ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tree Joke

The Tree Joke

Nature stamps and watercolor fun.

This is what I told my son tonight and we laughed until we cried. It was one of those moments.

"What did one tree say to another?"
    Leave me alone!

What can you come up with?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Alexandra This is wonderful, I love it.
    Val
    Valerie

LOL, love it and that might be Barney and Fred in those trees

Lee and Jean, Thanks so much. I know it is so corny, but it was one of those moments, you know that it is magical at that time, but when you go back to repeat the time and the joke, it doesn't have the same effect or is funny at all.
    My son has been through so much, and to see his face light up and the fact that he has a terrific sense of humor was nothing short of pure happiness to me. We laughed and laughed and it was so healing.
    I remember when my daughter and I drew pictures and made books for him when we were teaching him. He has come such a long way, and I am truly thankful.

Very cool painting. Reminds me of the trees in the wizard of oz.............

I thought of that too Tony when I was painting it.
    I know the joke is sooooo corny though! You know how it is when you just let go with the kids and really have fun, that was one of those precious moments. Thanks a bunch for viewing and your kind comment.

Sandra -- Great moment, thanks for capturing it in a picture and relating it!

Sandy this is precious... i am laughing as i am typing... i can see you and the kids all of you laughing and having such a good time. I am glad for you and your son that you have such sweet moment together... that is called happiness. And this makes me too happy, i feel like a very big kid when looking at this.. so come with more...no harm will be done to us...

I like very much this scene. Well build, peaceful, joyful, refreshing in the shadows ... the two tree seem to think to a mutual pollination, practically looking to each other in view of a vegetable marriage.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Al, Thanks. It is so nice to hear him relating, to understanding the meanings, and then making more jokes. The development is growing.

AT, You are a Dear! You know, as I wrote before it was just one of those moments where he and I felt a sense of relief and healing as we laughed together. I wouldn't trade that moment for all the riches of the world.

Cesare, Thank you for such a kind,intelligent, and witty comment dear friend. You know our story as well, and I appreciate your time and thought.