Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: COME ONE ,COME ALL,Let the sky talk to YOU(MORE SKIES ADDED)...........

Sky- something simple - Red-balloon

Something simple, reflection and cross added. I couldn't get my image to upload using Manage Files, just got the dreaded x, so here's a link to it instead:- http://www.sheryls-place.com/ar-foru...sky-feb.pngAny Any tips on how to upload images would be welcome, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sc-sky-feb.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	73642  
    Last edited by Red-balloon; 03-08-2013 at 09:13 AM.

I'm not much of an artist but enjoy trying. I've just joined in while exploring my very new software.Name:  sky.png
Views: 121
Size:  377.2 KB

Oh Peter, I am sorry I just noticed this thread you have started while I was almost left for the forum at that time. I just remembered Andy made one cloud and sky thread, so I was just searching at the last few pages to bring it back. Now I will start posting here as it has many recent new members and new great sky/clouds paintings in this thread

And, Peter, your cloud techniques have so much improved then last time I saw. It come to so real and so much volume like 3D. Thanks so much for showing all the steps on screenshot on how to do this. I want to try your technique. So beautiful clouds.

@ gatablanca, that's also a very real cloud and great sky you painted.

Post Not mine!!!

@ pai
    I can't take any credit for the sky; it was one posted by Peter. I was just playing with Artrage content.
    Artrage 4