ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Food Depot

The Food Depot

I used a reference from a picture out of Paint Works magazine where an artist Dottie Martz painted something similar on a metal tray.
    I made it with my style and added the birds and various other things. Sorry that I didn't upload the reference. I will try to do that soon. It just takes so long on dial up. I hope to get this taken care of soon.

I used metal on smooth
    Oil, glitter for the bird seed, and knife.

I hope you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You dun good girl!! Great job!

This is awesome. What? You ran outa Gloop?!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Alexandra I think this is Fantastic,
    Val
    Valerie

LOL, I was just looking at a PaintWorks mag and then came here and seen your lovely painting, great painting Alexandra

Mike, Thanks so much! You are so kind to say so. I think I need to fix the roof though-monking out a bit-haha.

Skylar, Thank you, I appreciate your comment. I am trying so hard to stay away from it. It is my favorite tool.

Valerie, Thanks so much!

Jean, isn't that wild! The world is small after all! Thank you Jean. My sister bought this subscription for me. I have really enjoyed it. Whenever I get a spell where I can't think of something, I turn to my art magazines, and home and landscaping paintings for inspiration. I want to get out my paint brushes so bad here lately-and get back to painting my birdhouses and boxes. This year because of Artrage I am going to get back into my canvas paintings. This forum has meant so much to me.

Fabulous painting Sandy! I saw the title, opened the page and immediately was hit with a good laughing xD

+I only see the good qualities in people. Not being faultless myself, I won't probe into the faults of others+

Good work again. I like the feeder especially. It made me think of my grandma. She loved feeding birds.

I miss my dear ol granny.

But beautiful work as usual!

Sandra. Such a beautiful design!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes