ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: question about buying online

question about buying online

Hello,
    Sorry if my question sounds a bit stupid or if thats answered anywhere and i couldnt find it, but here it is:

If I buy Artrage 3 Studio Pro, but I ONLY order the program itself - no hardcopy, no postcard - is there anything that will be send to me physically?
    I am asking this because the store asks me for a bill address. And I am moving to a new home in the next couple of days. So i dont want to have any confusion about where they have to send the bill to or something.

Thanks in advance

If the process is the same as when I bought my ArtRage 2.5. You can either purchase the CD and have mailed to you, or download the setup file.

Cheers! And welcome
    +I only see the good qualities in people. Not being faultless myself, I won't probe into the faults of others+

Hi there!

When you purchase ArtRage Studio Pro, after selecting the product you want to purchase and clicking 'proceed to checkout' you should see it listed with a 'backup CD' item. If you don't want the backup CD, click the 'X' to the right of it to remove it ( this sounds like what you're doing ). At this point, nothing is shipped to your physical address. You will receive an email after making your purchase with the serial number for the software and a download link so you can install it and download right away.

We provide ongoing downloads for ArtRage, so unless you want a physical copy on a CD to be shipped, you don't need to purchase the backup CD.

I hope that helps clarify things, but if you have further questions do let us know!

Welcome to the forums
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thank you for your answers.
    Actually i was more concerned about some billing information or something that could arrive here where i no longer live in a few days, and not the CD.

But i guess billings will not be send to me physically either. Is that right?

That's correct. There's an option on the shopping cart page 'Check this box to receive a postcard receipt by postal mail for an additional US$1.50' but this is not checked by default, so you won't receive anything unless you specifically choose to.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design