ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I'm trying to get ArtRage in my school...

Smile I'm trying to get ArtRage in my school...

No luck yet, because I haven't been able to show it to our art teacher yet. Now I'm going to have to show him after the easter hols.

After the summer hols I'll be in year 10 and I'll be training for an Art GCSE and a French GCSE!!!

But I really want Mr Rance to see AR... I would've hoped that I would've had a laptop by now so I could show him on that, but no such luck has occured because the government laptop scheme and my school are both... ninny's. I don't think the word 'plonker' would be allowed on these forums.... Yeah, so I need to show Mr Rance AR at some point, and I need to get my laptop, I'll be getting the same one my bro has!

Here's something I did on AR3. It's a disney-style princess I invented called Princess Petal:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    www.ponybelle.deviantart.com

Visit my DeviantART account for more! And don't forget to go to the dA group DArtRage!

Hi,

You can simply give him the web address to artrage and let him have a look around the site and our new ArtRageUs e-magazine. He can download the demos and give it a try out in his own time available. That may help.

Good luck! Best wishes.

Bray

Talking News

I showed him the ArtRage website yesterday and some of my AR3 artwork. Hopefully when I get my laptop (if I EVER get it...) I'll be able to show him all the awesome tools and features by actually using them instead of just going to the features page...
    www.ponybelle.deviantart.com

Visit my DeviantART account for more! And don't forget to go to the dA group DArtRage!