ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: On the way...

On the way...

Wow here's alot going on since I've last visited these forums (was in December )...nice too see everything is going in such a well progress, including the fast growing community.

Well what happened to me...well a very good thing...since January i'm on my trip around the world...collecting new impressions and experiences for my further live. I as i sure can say this trip will even boost my imagination at least in case of drawing...in artrage of course (maybe 4 already when i get back home )

Everyone who's interested check out my blog on http://www.mariosiegrist.com/blog (well only in german, I'm sorry)

So for long I wish the community a very well being and all the best to Team Ambient, keep on rocking!

Gree(t)z

maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Hi Maror!

It looks like a fantastic trip so far, I especially liked the photo of Annapurna Base Camp, awesome!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Okay, go ahead and make me jealous! hahaha. Brilliant. Was wondering what happened to your or has been happening to you on your trip.

Looks like all good things.

Enjoy and safe journey, lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

thanks dave & d akey

Soon i will be in NZ (to bad ive got only 20 days...) and will have a look around...

Have a good time...

Greetz maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2