ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: color explosion

color explosion

Today was a rather productive day for me,
    I still have to wait for a fractal rendering,
    then I did few other compositions.

I was very glad with this one,
    all fractals (you wouldn't say )
    and the composition was made with ArtRage,

is very abstract and rather non symetric
    but is why I like it.
    I hope it will look new to you too

view large
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

Wow Dany, I really like this one. The colours do look as if they came from a wonderful explosion. Super painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Wonderful work Dany. It reminds me of the inside of a cave, crystals, and markings from long ago.

Nice! What program did you use for fractal-rendering....Apophysis?
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Thank you Coops, Sandra and wenkat for your kind comments.

Nice! What program did you use for fractal-rendering....Apophysis?
    Yes wenkat, in this case I was using the first variant of Apophysis,
    as I am new to it I try to learn all that I can learn and In the same time
    I use my experiments as brushes in ArtRage and the unfinished flames look more apt for that than the ultra sophisticated renders, at least at the point where I am.

how about You ?

Very explosive and primal scratchings, yet very very artistic indeed. It's an intriguing side of you, owing to the work I usually see, that is thoughtful, and crafted in a balanced colored artistic orderliness. Most intriguing. Like at night around a campfire, slamming a log onto the embers and in that fleeting moment, seeing something and making a lunge to arrest it in mid air, like grabbing at a fleeting thought and trying to shape it into something artistic.

What it kicks up in my memory, is like when I was very young as an artist, altering my mind with something or other as an experiment while painting. At that time for me everything seemed to be working except for my hand skills. And I never managed to grab it successfully. And it was if I were trying to paint with lobster claws instead of hands with opposable thumbs. So for me it says frustration in my personal lexicon.

This is definitely NOT referencing the quality of your work. It's a very old image that popped out of my mind about my personal artistic path when I saw this.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

yes, I am some kind of exploding planet , in my imagination what the fractals inspire me to do is more some kind of cosmic visions that I can only suggested to my spirit,
    as I show very little of what I am doing I understand that is astonishing,
    also fractal art is very new for me but not very far from what I am as I was studying three years mathematics in University in parallel with my icônes classes and painting and then I make the choice to do only painting icônes for a moment and then I take some programing courses and never finished because I had a very hard work with painting and not a good health but I also kept an interest for astronomy as a hobby ..see , is not so weird as is seems

Your souvenirs that came to your memory may be still related to this as is just a beginning and I am doing with what I have under my hand which is very poor fractals at law resolution but still ,
    I like it just because all actually is so easy to do and so very artificial perfect, it gives some salt to that .

how about You ?

Love this one Dany.. can get lost in it for ages. This is a really interesting technique you're working with... can't wait to see where you take it next.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Dany this is fantastic.
    Val
    Valerie