ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi! I'm jim and I am thrilled to have upgraded to the newest ArtRage. I am currently throwing away most of my old portfolio and re-making myself. I am not a digital newbie, but I haven't used AR much, even though I love how the look you can achieve sets this program apart from, uh, others.
    Where is the best place to go for me to get up to speed on this software?
    Where can I get filters for ArtRage?

Thank you so much, I really like the work I have seen here.

You can start your search for support right here in the forums. You can search with a specific question. Check out the Technical forum, the Tips and Tricks, Art Supplies. There is so much information available it may make your head spin. There are many many helpful "Ragers" who have shared their expertise. Many have done tutorials which are available in "Youtube". Simply search by using "Art Rage". And one of the most fun ways to learn, is simply by doing. Explore what each tool can do. One word of caution, Art Rage can be seriously addictive and there is no cure in sight. So, enjoy and welcome to the fun!

Welcom Jim, nice to have you here and your going to have such a great time with AR.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Welcome to here Jim. Bobbi has steered you in the best possible directions. Enjoy the program and the community.

Jim,

You are going to absolutely fall in love with ArtRage. In my opinion, it's the closest thing to traditional painting. Not that I ever want to do that again

Have total fun!!!

Judith
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne

ArtRage is one of the digital joys of my life... It maybe not be the Cadillac of graphics apps like Mudbox, Maya or Modo but it's like a Chevrolet, dependable, reliable, inexpensive and gets the job done...It's the app you use on daily basis....

Cheers

Ken