ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purity

Purity

Hope you like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	43158  
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

The symbol of life, rebirth on a craggy precipice. Very staged with the feeling of drapery above, as if a beautiful dancer, full of purity is spinning with her dress billowing outward in an exuberant movement of the stuff of life making a statement -- the first wondrous daub of white paint on a blank canvas, the first spin. Soon the canvas will be filled and alive with colors and dancing and sweet music. . .

It makes me want to stand up and cheer!!! SPRING WINS!!!! LIFE WINS!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! . . . but I digress. . .

Stunning! I look at this with bated breath, scarcely willing to distract because of my exuberant outburst causing me to miss even the most subtle spark of life. But it's hard to contain, Ms. Coops.

You cannot fool anyone when you say you are not a dancer. You most certainly are. One look at this painting says so. You speak in movement.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

What a wonderful painting Katie.
    Val
    Valerie

Brilliant as usual Katie I love it Best wishes Jo x

Kala it looks like it is....beautiful flower...and somebody must have forgotten her there.... my first impression....interesting theme for sure...very nice!

How lovely, to me it looks like a peace lily waiting for the world to recognize it

Wow dear Mr Akey what a wonderful reply, I wish I had the gift of words I thank you so much for them
    Thank you Sandra, Valerie, Jo, AT-TA and Jean for your lovely comments So pleased you liked this one

My Gallery

The white flower is marvellously candid and luminous and it seems to be meaningfully floating undisturbed on the rest of the environment whose colour, by the way, seems to indicate that it's far for that purity and may be some kind of unpleasant byproduct ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks so much Cesare for your lovely comments

My Gallery