Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let Us Dance

Oh Heck!!!

You've brought out the eternal romantic in me!!

Brilliant Sandy .........although just a small critique here......HE seems to be having a "bad hair day" HehHehHeh................I don't know why I'm laughing................ I have lots of them myself!

Seriously..........I'm going to have to try the gloop experience for myself...........look out here comes a request for a tutorial!!!
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Peter, I am happy to read that I am not the only one. I love to watch ballroom dancing when it comes to our public broadcasting stations. Those people are so beautiful and so talented to me.
    As for the hair, she just got through stroking his hair trying to make it look nice, and with all the dancing around well.... I need to just stop here.ha ha!
    I am honored, I would love to write what method I use. Maybe I can get Katie to join me and we can post together.

Wow!!! Had I seen this first, I would have immediately related it to the one with the flowers using a similar palette.

Awesome. What a beautiful dance!!!!!! Well done
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I like the repetition of the image in the background. It adds to passion that rolls from the couple dancing.

I would most certainly try a tutorial you'd hand out! You inspired me already to try something I've not been very successful at and you peaked my curiousity on the gloop and gave me dophins.

Thank you!

Thanks so much D Akey. You know, it reminds me of the pop art culture, because it gives almost a wet look immediately. I think about the Rolling Stones mouth logo-same effect with the various gloop tools. It is wonderful when doing leaves-I will add that to my recent tutorial. Gives them a dewy look-oh also makes great water too.

Magen, Thank you! I saw immediately that you mastered that gloop! Those are fabulous dolphins and water.

I wouldn't say mastered quite yet! But I'm certainly more interested in seeing what I can do with it.

There's a wip in the after 9 forum that you also inspired me to give a shot. I'd been considering it for ages, but never courageous enough try. I'm not very good at people drawing in detail. After seeing the the process and how you tackled the mountains in the sucessful home free home. i felt compelled to try it and the glooper.

I really appreciate the inspiration! Thanks again. I look forward to seeing more of your works.

Oh no Magen, your dolphin piece was exceptional! I look forward to viewing your other creation. There is one I will be working on soon. I just need to sketch it from my pea brain.