ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Francois' Elizabeth

Francois' Elizabeth

Oil & Airbrushes: Just Doodling away - Doing more what-if portraits. This is Elizabeth Taylor as done by Francois Martin-Kavel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Francois' Elizabeth (JPG) - L Skylar Brown.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	217.1 KB 
ID:	42759  
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Thats a rather lovely painting of a most beautiful lady.

Wow! Good learning opportunity. You got the head and hands and color nice. Great pose, but that's the other guy's. Good way to learn and sort of experience it.

I would think that finishing the garment would be valuable, if you don't find it too boring. It appears like you lost interest half way through.

Would be interesting to see where you could go were you to really get into finishing your work. I think you could probably be commercially viable. If you're doing it just for fun, then okay. But I think it's important to have the experience of finishing work so as to know where those directions get to and how to do it. There are some end game chops that are different than the opening gambit.

I think you have an amazing potential. And what you've done shows a that you're looking well and applying yourself to certain key parts of the picture.

This is an amazing accomplishment.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Simply gorgeous Sky like the lady herself
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

DA - I have to answer you first. 1- I said I was doodling. 2- I am commercially viable - I sell a lot of my works. 3- If I were doing this commercially, or as a commission, I would certainly have detailed it all. 4- I did get bored with painting the materials! I think I've just been busted for laziness LOL

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    DA - I have to answer you first. 1- I said I was doodling. 2- I am commercially viable - I sell a lot of my works. 3- If I were doing this commercially, or as a commission, I would certainly have detailed it all. 4- I did get bored with painting the materials! I think I've just been busted for laziness LOL
    So you're having a quick fling with Elizabeth Taylor. One could do worse. haha.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Every once in a while, one has to stray (Even if it's just maentally)!

Paul, Amanda - Thanks. Just having some fun.

Outstanding!
    (Both the painting, and the lady)