ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free little art site...

Free little art site...

Just thought I'd share this in case anyone would like to mess with it.

It's a fun little site and some people have come up with amazing art with it which you can see in the "Most Liked" link. Especially considering you aren't able to change colors (which is a bummer) lol But, I think if you create something here and bring it to A.R. to add to it or fix it up, it could be cool!

http://www.myoats.com/create.aspx

Here's a little one I created:

Sooo have fun with it

Neat little program, I have been playing with whilst I should have been working lol
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Right on Coops!

Yeah I went ahead and registered and I'm under FireFytingNut (as usual lol)

This is a pretty neat program and I will be playing with it. I see aloy of possibilities with this.
    Val
    Valerie

I can see the possibilities if its possible to save the designs. Probably make stickers or stencils with the designs.

Oh absolutely! It's free to sign up with it, no downloading the program and you can save your images both on the site AND you can save them as stand alone PNGs with or without HD. You can save the whole picture also or save as wallpaper on your iPhone.

I'm having a blast with it! If you guys sign up, send me a message in there so we can share designs.

I'm going to save 1 of my newest designs as a stand alone PNG and bring it into A.R. to add to a new image I'm going to create. It's fun!

it's fun to go with:P
    mine:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lolz.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	42752  

OOOO great one Illuminati!

ya know, I was over at my neighbor's house and was showing her Myoats.com and my art works over there. I'm so flustered because the colors are SO different on her monitor compared to mine. They come out much brighter on her computer. So what I see as a very deep, dark, rich background on mine is almost ugly bright on hers. I wish I knew what the RIGHT color was! Her monitor could be too light and mine could be too dark or something.

I did go through the links that someone provided in another area of General Chat here in the forums where you could calibrate your monitor. My monitor just sucks! It's a standard, bulky 19 inch bohemuth of a Gateway monitor that a friend gave me years ago. Since working with digital art, I REALLY really want to try to get myself a monitor. :-/

Here's a new one I just completed. I love playing with this site! LOL

I just wish it gave the full pic, not just a small chunk of it :/

This is terrific, I have sign up. Time to play.
    Val
    Valerie