ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: how my life feels empty without you...

how my life feels empty without you...

Good evening to you friends,

Well I think maybe everything is on the thread title already...
    I should have not said what I said some days ago, and I start feeling the weight of loss that has been caused by my own mistake...

I hope you'll witness it with all your heart

kindest regards to you all

Pedro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	without-her-my-life-is-empty,-my-heat-is-hollow.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	403.3 KB 
ID:	42542  
    Last edited by dadicrunch; 03-01-2010 at 02:28 PM.
    ...Life is a rainbow born from both rain and sun in order to show us its bright colors... Life is like that too from rain to sunshine... and at the end a bright colorful path you've walked on...

Fascinating dance, Pedro. It's interesting to read chapter by chapter. I feel your pain.

Cheer up though. There are plenty of girls out there who would be more than willing to inspire your brushwork.

Even Picasso had his blue period. Adentro!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great painting Pedro. The enlarged view.

Pedro what a great painting.
    Val
    Valerie

Very nice job
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

dear friends,

I really wanted to thank you all for you warm words you've expressed here to me
    I am really down at this present time, down, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say but with the feeling that every word I will add won't ease the previous ones... I don't ask for advices, I am just confessing to you as in my painting how the depth of my heart is now, how my heart keeps freezing in my own tears, how my heart in a way bleed for my own mistake of these words that shall have not been said...

You've said D Akey that there is plenty of girls around... I will answer you that I don't care about them in a certain way... I've been a lone wolf mated in flesh and soul one time and I lost this first love forever and returned being a lone wolf frozen by life itself... then I found in this new soul the same flame that I had forgotten long ago, the same flame and its warmth... but deperate for showing how much care I wanted for her, how much warmth I needed such as how much I wanted to bring to her... but said too much, too much that she barely could hear...

I wanted a world for her but maybe also tried to bring her it and too much... cared too much to be intrusive surely... I needed her and thinking of her made me happy in a way that all my last paintings where about her, trying to picture each facette of the jewel she is... but said too much...

I don't care for others... I lost one time my heart for a different reason, and this time by my own mistake I am losing her in a different way... a lone wolf maybe shall forever be lonely... maybe... maybe it is better for myself also...

I wrote last time the question I was asking myself, about why I figured her out when I painted... this time I don't know when my heart would want to be put on canvas again... I don't have the heart to be opened and shown openly cause I don't want to show you all further pain I feel... pain and anger for myself...

I just really wanted to thank you all for your words that have brought me a bit of warmth but be sure that down here, in me, for the moment is only coldness and tears...

regards to you all friends,

pedro
    ...Life is a rainbow born from both rain and sun in order to show us its bright colors... Life is like that too from rain to sunshine... and at the end a bright colorful path you've walked on...

Lovely work Pedro, and thanks describing the thoughts and emotions that are behind it. This too shall pass.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Pedro, I dont know you but I know what you are feeling and how much it hurts. All I can say to you is that time does heal the pain. Believe me it does. Life will eventually suddenly when you dont expect it take a turn for the better. In the meantime take comfort in that you have friends in here that will support you in whatever way they can.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307