ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Abstract 13a

Abstract 13a

Still searching for the optical illusion movement thing but it ain't here!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abstract 13.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	439.4 KB 
ID:	42492  

Perhaps not optical illusion, but maybe an optical allusion to optical illusion.

Cool stuff on the road. I like the idea of cutting out things from different texture paintings or whatnot and assembling them like a mosaic, or a Tiffany glass thing. You would be blown away by some stuff done in quilting as a high art form. It gets into this mindset and they're often abstract for design like a modern painting, or often representational like a landscape. The old notion is that quilting is produced like sewing circle patches that have no meaning other than it speaks of a down home cozy thing.

The art form's come a long way from that and it's something to see if you happen to stumble into it. All depends on the artist and what they're about. I tried it myself on the computer some years back and really had a blast. But life yanked me in a different direction.

Nice one, and intriguing direction F-P, where the mechanic sorta leads the way.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Neil, great image. Great temperature.

See this image here

Very nice effects, hot and amazing..

Looks great and it kinda gives one a spinning feeling