Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Speed Painting with ArtRage PDF

Wow, Andrea....this is a spectacular tutorial in every way! The instructions are great and the layout is just beautiful and so creative. Not only am I now in awe of your artistic talent but with you composing tutorials to share with the AR community. What a delight it was to find this tutorial of yours!!! Great job, Andrea and thanks for all of your hard work and effort in putting this tutorial together and sharing it with all us!!!

Grazie mille!!!!

Thanks a lot Eileen, it was a pleasure to write that tutorial and "give back" something to this wonderful community

I hope I'll have more free time soon, so that I can write a new tutorial I have in mind since a week or so :P

Awesome, I'd been wondering what speed painting is and why everybody seems to rave about it - now I can give it a try Thanks so much for all the work that obviously went into this!

Exclamation broken link?

Hello Everyone,

Sorry to reply after almost 4 years. I'm new here and would love to learn. I've found this tutorial but I'm unable to access the blog where's the pdf file. Can anyone help please?

Thank you

Hello and welcome Lord Mystirio to ArtRage
    I'm updating this post as I found Andrea's website dose still have valid tutorial links
    Here's the link to the requested speed painting tutorial: http://andreabianco.eu/blog/?p=59
    Last edited by markw; 01-19-2014 at 08:27 AM.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 6.1.1 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.14.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M

Thanks Mark. I stumbled on this post recently and was hoping this could be made available.

Mark, thanks a lot