ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Painting with ArtRage PDF

Speed Painting with ArtRage PDF

I bothered you all with this PDF and I finally did put it online; I wish I had more time for working on it, but I prefer to publish it like it is now and update it later. I also included a ZIP file with some brushes I created and use often.

Since I'm tracking the downloads count and since I'll update the files from time to time it's more practical for me to only post it on a single place. You can find it at this address :

Speed Painting With ArtRage

File size is 7,4 megabytes.

I hope it can be interesting for someone, please give me feedback so I know how to make the next PDF better!

NOTE : I posted it here cos I didn't know where else to post it, since it is both "tips and tricks" and "art supllies".. and maybe "genaral chat" too ahah. If a moderator thinks it better fits another section of the forum, please move it there

EDIT 28th Feb : I fixed some typos and updated the pdf, so you all maybe wish to download it again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3pages-midres.png 
Views:	1292 
Size:	444.2 KB 
ID:	42423  
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-10-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Spectacular tutorial Andrea! It is a REAL GEM and a valuable addition to the knowledge on this site. I have not much used stickers, but you've inspired me to look further. And your comments about best practices with layers are spot on as well. (Did I remember to mention your paintings totally rock?)

Andrea, at first glance it looks GORGEOUS!

Cannot wait to read it in depth!

Thank you! Now I'm a bit more happy
    Umberto

Lot of great info there. I read it, but obviously it needs to be read with AR open so the techniques can be applied and learned.
    Thanks
    Carl

Thanks a lot for giving it a try alkratzer, uuderzo, carlcath I hope it can be interesting! This community is very kind and I am glad I could do something for it, even if it's only few pages

That's really amazing - thank you

yeah!! you are great! thank you!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Thank you very much

Very nice. Thanks for sharing this. I've bookmarked your blog as this thread will eventually get buried.

Tutorial is looking great Andrea, presentation is gorgeous. Thanks so much for the brushes
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)