ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Keybd Assignments for all brush variants?

Keybd Assignments for all brush variants?

would it be an incredible pain for Art Rage one day to enable user-assigned key commands not only for the brushes, but also for the variants of tools which have them, such as the palette knife?

the main reason I ask is that I like to paint with nothing visible but my painting, and the more control that can be keyboard-based and not exclusively palette-based, the longer I can have all tools and palettes hidden?

What do experienced AR users think about this idea?

a

We've got some stuff in design currently that should fit the bill here, both in terms of keyboard shortcuts and ways to make it easier to use the app without any UI visible. There's definitely call for easier access to variants and presets!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    We've got some stuff in design currently that should fit the bill here, both in terms of keyboard shortcuts and ways to make it easier to use the app without any UI visible. There's definitely call for easier access to variants and presets!
    YIPEEE!!

The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    most excellent!

AR is evolving very nicely.

a

Sounds great !
    I just had a new tablet, and I would dream to be able to hide UI while working, unfortunately I cannot, mainly for the opacity of the ink tool

this makes me happy too, looking forward to seeing these features. I currently have my presets menu set to a hot-key (as well as most of the menus) so i can toggle them on and off as needed.