Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interactive Smoke Tendril Brush...

'bout time you showed yer mug 'round here.

Question

These look great, and I would very much like to use these brushes and I've actually always wished there was a smoke type brush in the app.

But, even after reading the stickies on installing, still have no idea how to install brushes that don't have the .arpack extension on them? I've installed countless brushes and other tools that had that extension at the end, just double click and it opens up inside the app and saves it. But with these and similar ones I'm just at a complete loss as to how to install and use them.

I'm using Artrage Studio Pro (the latest released version and updates), on an Apple iMac running OSX 10.6.8. Can anyone offer me some help as to how I can install these to use with Studio Pro? I would very much appreciate it and I thank you in advance.
    I want my cake and eat it too!!! Milk and blood, and a piece of you!!!

Talking Wow!

It is so great!!! Thank you so much!

looks great thank you

Hello

Lovely brushes! I'm still new to this, but I can't download it. I have ArtRage lite 4.5.6 (could that be the problem?)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberquake View Post
    Hello

Lovely brushes! I'm still new to this, but I can't download it. I have ArtRage lite 4.5.6 (could that be the problem?)
    If it just won't download, that's an issue with the original download itself, or your internet, rather than anything ArtRage related. Try right clicking on the .stk and .prs attachments and choosing 'save as'. If that fails, try a different one from the forum and see if that works!

If you downloaded, but can't install, then you need to copy the files to your resources folder (in Documents) or import the files through ArtRage by browsing to them from stickers/presets.

• For .stk files, open your Stickers Panel, then either select the group that you want to import your new sticker too, or click 'Add Group' to create a new group. Click 'Import Stickers' and open the stk file you downloaded. The new sticker sheet will now appear in the active group.
    • For Sticker Spray Preset '.prs' files, select your sticker spray tool and open your presets panel. Select the group you want to import the new preset to, or click 'Add Preset Group' from the menu button to create a new group. Then open the preset panel menu and select 'Import Preset to Collection' and open the .prs file you downloaded. The new preset should now be listed in the active group.