ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: freedom

freedom

I am a freelance artiste and after the truth freedom is what I estimate the most, this image is an answer to a question in the air that floats and touch my mind with his light wings of innocence .
    Hope You will like it !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freedom - D51.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	277.9 KB 
ID:	42240  
    Last edited by Dany51; 02-24-2010 at 08:17 PM.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

Dany. I like your image but the text is almost impossible to read (for me at least). May I suggest either bold up the text or use a different font.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Thank you jibes, you have right is difficult to read the text on the image as it appears but please if you didn't read it, feel free to open the original image
    which is at 1500x1500 pix. and can be read,
    it was hard to do the text, I will try with another font but there are a problem(even two):
    the image don't intend to be a manifesto and the text is meant to be discreet
    and readable only by curious people,
    also, the background and foreground are two vanishing images,
    if I give more weight to the text they will loose their importance,

the text is already in bold style and take almost all the page,
    I was also a little annoyed buy the visibility and I will try to make it better if I can.
    Thanks again !

how about You ?

Excellent. I find the image speaking in an art context which implies thoughtful consideration of the sentiment. I heard a sweet voice as I worked to make out the words. It's leaning toward the artistic as opposed to the verbal though, and the words are merely a lace edge to the cloth.

I feel as if invited into an apartment lit by candle, then in a hush, a performance unfolds. I can make out a singular voice, precious and fastidious, private, artistic, sensitive, rare. . . one that is both deep, disorienting, and that I am an invited guest, and proprieties must be followed for this experience. I am a guest here and must be careful to not project myself into it lest the extra stress dissolve it, like losing a memory of an intimate dream to the brute force of the day.

Gorgeous and delicate framing a shadow that is hiding something very sensitive to the touch. Carefully. Beautifully. Breath held. . .

Wow. . . Dany this is really something special. Brava!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well , what to say to that? i am glad if the image send his message.
    I feel like I have to explain how it came:
    I was reading the comments on a thread and when I wanted to answer
    I hadn't access to it , as I had to heart to answer to the question
    I tried to send a PM but wasn't possible too, I was very far to understand what ever and as I don't have his private e-mail and was very frustrated to be incapable to communicate it came to me this image that I did then,
    of cause my words in it are some general thinking and not at all an answer to his question but I hoped that if she will look to the image she may understand my thoughts, I am not sure of that but I tried.
    After that it came the surprise and I just understand that I don't have all the facts to figure some thing clear for me.

All that , to say that the image came from a frustration but I think Art is the most of the time like that.

how about You ?