ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: News From Pai :)

News From Pai :)

I talked with Pai on the phone tonight for about an hour. She wants you all to know that it is still hard for her to look at a monitor but she is optimistic about her recovery. She also wanted me to let you all know how much it has meant to her to be a part of this community and how much she has grown as an artist and in her sense of self-confidence as a result of her involvement and interaction here.

She thanks you all for your concern about her eye problem and wants me to pass on her warm thoughts to her ArtRAge family.

At this point she cannot paint and finds it hard to read posts but is confident that, in time, she will be back.

Doubtless, some of you know and others have sensed that she and I have a special connection. Some of you also know that I have more than one of those here. (You know who you are). That's the magic of these Forums: We meet people here who become special to us.

So happy to hear she is on the road to recovery. Get better soon pai
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Great news. Hope she is back soon.

Many blessings to you Robert for letting us know Pai's status. She is near and dear to all of our hearts and we only want her to recover and join us when she's fully able. Our prayers and thoughts are with her for a speedy recovery.

Both you and Pai are special people in my book!!!

Thanks, Robert....!

Thank you so much dear Robert for easing our minds a little. Pai is such a gentle soul and I wish her a speedy recovery. I miss her wonderful painting and look forward to when she is able to speak to us again and delight us with her paintings.
    Take care of yourself dear Pai
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank you for the good news Robert! Looking forward to read Pai again
    Umberto

Yes thank you Robert! She is such a talented person and such a positive person as well. Get well soon Pai and looking forward to your return!

I hope that if you speak to here again sometime soon you will read her some of the words of care and concern that have been posted, and will add my name to the many who wish her a speedy recovery and return. Al

Thank you, Robert! Hope she is able to find a creative outlet in the meanwhile.
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother Teresa

http://rightbrainedmama.wordpress.com/

and, most especially, my photography at
    http://sweet-harmony-photography.smugmug.com/

http://foxytocin.deviantart.com/

Now we have two threads about Pai: one the question and one the answer.
    Thank you for the answer. No comment.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?