ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: wacom radial menu?

wacom radial menu?

Hi,
    With my Intuos 4 I tried to set the radial menu in the wacom properties with my most used commands in AR3.
    It doesn't work!
    It gives a completely different command.
    i.e I use the keyboard shortcut {Alt}C for Canvas Settings, and that's what I set up in the radial menu as the 'keystroke' shortcut.
    It opens up the Chalk tool.
    When I set {Alt}R for the resize canvas, which is my kbd shortcut, it still opens up the chalk tool...

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong?
    Is the radial menu not compatible with AR3? (I've heard of some issues with the touch ring & PS and faced them with the PS Elements version that shipped with the stylus...)

Having no prior experience with Wacom stylii I need help!!.. Anyone..??
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

For me (cintiq 21ux), when I set up AR and the Wacom radial menu with that keystroke combo for canvas settings, the first time I click it after opening AR, it goes to chalk, after that it works properly and brings up canvas settings.

oh Boy,
    I tried do have a second go & it wiped clean the entire canvas..!!

every time I click it it behaves unpredictable, sometimes it'll close the layers panel, sometimes clears the canvas..

How do you bring up the radial menu? Do you assign it to the pen switch or to an express key? Either way is working fine for me. What version of the Wacom driver you are using? (Mine is 6.1.2-5 for Windows.)
    --LES

Thanks Pentool,
    sorry about the late reply... I had windows trouble..
    all sorted, now that I've had to reinstall everything..lol stupid windows..