ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A Suggestion for enhanced airbrush

A Suggestion for enhanced airbrush

Hi Rage TEam,
    I started using the tilting of the air brush with a wacom only recently and found that do spray in the 'other' direction is a bit of a difficult task because one has to tilt away from the normal position of holding the pen.

Is it possible to attach a key to reverse the direction of the airbrush flow?
    i.e. shift( or another key/combination) + stroke would point the airbrush towards the tilt instead of away.
    This way one can get a nice sharp edge with a gradation fading away in both directions instead of just one and it would minimise the need to rotate/flip the image to shade with the airbrush.

I am attaching an image to show what I mean. The first two are the normal behavior as it is now & the third one is what I suggested.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Most of the time I just want a normal digital airbrush... no tilt angle..

well I like the smooth gradation/sharp line for shading metallic objects, and the frisket stencils are a little cumbersome to use..
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.