ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hiding panels

Hiding panels

You say that sticker panel, color sample panel can be removed by going to "view" menu. Then what?? What are the next steps.

I haven't been able to hide them even though I have 3.0.6.
    Janet

I now see the problem.
    In the preference menu they are called "panels" and so in the view menu I didn't see the place to check/uncheck them because in the view menu they are called "pods". Thats confusing.

Panels and pods are two separate things. The square buttons around the edge of your screen are the Pods. Clicking a Pod opens the related panel. e.g. click the stickers pod to open the stickers panel.

So, unchecking the option in the view menu to hide a pod doesn't hide its panel, you can still open the panel via the View menu if you want to, it just removed the Pod from the screen, the button you can click on to open that specific panel.

See page 15 of your ArtRage Manual ( Help -> ArtRage Help ) 'The ArtRage Interface' for a description of Pods and Panels and what they do. I hope that helps clarify things.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

that's ok. all of the above info was helpful