ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Screenshot of my recent work

Screenshot of my recent work

Here is a screenshot of my recent work, which will be a caricature of the couple, you can see in the references. It shows the first sketch. The final piece will be more painterly than this one..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

omgosh LOLOL cute!! I love caricatures, they are just too fun!!! I wish I could do that!

The only thing I would like to see is this without the white thick line around you. I think it would look neater. It's really cool!

haha thats brill!
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

thank you for your comments. I just tried a little new tools and techniques in AR3, because I would like to use it in my live caricature gigs (around 5 minutes/caricature). This will be my first commission, to be sketched and finished completely in AR3. I am really excited about what it will look like..

Reaay good! Only 5 mins you say? Wow!
    Umberto

this took me just a little longer, because I tried a little with the tools to use.

Very cool! I have always wanted to have a caricature done of myself but usually when I see an artist who does them, it's at the amusement park when I'm either wind blown, wet from a water ride or sweaty from the heat and walking all over! LOL Soomeday I'll get one.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFytingNut View Post
    Very cool! I have always wanted to have a caricature done of myself but usually when I see an artist who does them, it's at the amusement park when I'm either wind blown, wet from a water ride or sweaty from the heat and walking all over! LOL Soomeday I'll get one.
    If it is ok in digital, just send a picture and I will see what I can do..

OOOO! That would be sooo soo cool! TOTALLY! Let me see what I can find. How do I send it to you?

Nvm, I'll send you a private message. I think I can upload images there. We'll give it a try

started with sketches to get closer to the caricature I want..
    Attached Images Attached Images