ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Studio Pro 3.0.6 Available Now

Studio Pro 3.0.6 Available Now

If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

Great update, nice addition with the .abr files woohoo, thanks for your hard work Team Rage
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Kudos AR Team! We are not worthy!
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

Smile

thank you AR team for all the effort you put in to make AR3 a pleasure to use

Quote Originally Posted by Borilius View Post
    Kudos AR Team! We are not worthy!
    Noted. Your copy shall be confiscated immediately - a team will be in your computer shortly. Compliance is advised.

Just a note: We discovered a problem with the non-English builds and have re-uploaded 3.0.6 with a fix. Users who only use the English language pack can continue to use the old version of 3.0.6 if already downloaded, but anyone using any other version should download the product again.

Windows users who re-download 3.0.6 will need to uninstall the one they currently have then reinstall the new one.

Sorry for the confusion, it was a last minute change that we didn't catch!

Edit: I should add that the pods are most unhappy at being able to be hidden, but I have assured them that there are some changes coming up in a future build that will leave even the most hardened pod-hider wishing they were visible again
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn_the_Cat View Post
    Noted. Your copy shall be confiscated immediately - a team will be in your computer shortly. Compliance is advised.
    Hahaha :-D
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

That's a sweet update, thanks a lot people!

Edit: I should add that the pods are most unhappy at being able to be hidden, but I have assured them that there are some changes coming up in a future build that will leave even the most hardened pod-hider wishing they were visible again
    Now that's talking ! I look forward to knowing more about this. I always found the pods a great move.
    You guys made this program a topper !
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Thanks for all your work! It is much appreciated!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.