ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 1st Figurative

1st Figurative

Hi,

I posted this work at "Critique" for I sincerely needs advice, however, no one responds yet. Could be that people are quite busy.

However, I would love any comments from all of you, my appreciations.

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Critique is often the most neglected of the forums. You'll likely get more feedback here. The painting reminds me of the style I've seen in batik prints. The only advice I can offer is to keep working on your drawing skills. The style, colors and subject matter are beautiful.

Dear Jasminek, Very pretty, does look like a silk India tapestry, a mystical story, such softness and pretty colors, very nicely done!!!

ps, yes, is has been so busy here since the new program, please keep up the good work!!!

Dear Jasmine, this is such a beautiful painting. I wish that I could offer c and c but I have goals this year myself. I wish to paint water, waterfalls, seascapes, mountains, and be able to draw better in my anatomy. There are such great tuts here that I can only suggest to read them and practice on what you wish to improve.

Looks like a sort of self-portrait in a vaguely ancient Indian style. Lovely one!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi,

Just a quick note to say thanks to all who were kind to give comments. Where I am right now, I have problem with getting into the internet, so I will be back soon.

Thanks again.