ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker Spray Presets Pod

Sticker Spray Presets Pod

Hi

Just a thought regarding the long list of brushes in the sticker presets Pod.
    I don't know if there is a limit to this content, but it would be nice to be able to gather them into little groups of type... and hopefully have them show up in order of preference too - something like the Sticker sheets, and perhaps in the same way the stencil Pod opens to show those stencils (brushes) which are currently in use.

It would be nice to see a shorter list when the presets Pod pops opens with sub titles such as Comic, Fine Art, Surreal, Nature etc that we could select and add to as needed.

I love the floating Pods idea but feel that the Sticker Spray Presets Pod when opened, is rather cumbersome to choose from.

Just a thought

Hi Rowena,
    what you see in the sticker presets pod is a reference to how your stickers are organised in your sticker sheet panel. So just organise the catagories you desire in the sticker sheet panel and that will be instantly reflected in the the menus of the sticker presets pod. Eg/ if you only wanted a few catagories go into the user presets folder make folders for those catagories and shuffle your stickers into them, delete the old empty folders close and reopen artrage to reload the new and purge the old and only the new catagories will be displayed in both the sticker panel and the presets pod.

Note if you want to get rid of some of the original sticker catagories you will have to edit those in your program application folder.

When Artrage boots up it simply points to the sticker folder where the program lives and to the sticker folder where the user presets are stored and loads up what is in those folders (attached shows their location on my xp 64bit OS). Any folder you name within either of these sticker folders will become a catagory in both your sticker panel and your stickerspray presets pod.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sticker_location.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	41694  
    Last edited by Juz; 02-14-2010 at 11:12 PM.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Excellent, thanks for the explanation Juz!