ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker Spray Presets list

Sticker Spray Presets list

Hi

Is there a way to remove some of the brushes from the list of sticker spray presets?
    I have duplicates of some brushes but these don't show as double in the Resource folder itself for some reason.

It would be nice if I could just right click and delete them from within the UI from the presets pod itself - is there another way to do this?

Thanks,
    Rowena.

You can manually delete any file you have added to the application yourself. Using the User Content folder options in the Tools Menu you can open the folders on disk that store your objects and delete files from there (in the future we may expand this to allow in-app deletion). If you see two copies in the resource browser and only one on disk this is likely because on of the copies is a default installed file (these files are generally marked with a dot or a lock in the resource picker to indicate their status). Default installed files live in the ArtRage folder directly rather than in the user content folders.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

That fixed it, thanks

..so is this correct place to put all downloaded .prs - Tools/User content/User Folder? I notice that this is in an entirely different location (and hard drive in my case) to where AR3 lives in my PC.
    I guess this is no problem really, but I would like to be sure where I should place things for the future

That's the correct place. ArtRage takes the contents of its own folders and the user folder and blends them in to a single collection. This means that if you ever upgrade the product, because it only affects anything in its own folders your custom content remains untouched.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Please oh please allow for us to remove the default sticker presets we want to remove. It would be so wonderful to customize all the stickers we want to have available and place the ones we use most often in the nearest proximity.
    I know we can add our own folders, but I would also like the option of reducing the length of the list of stickers you have to search through to find the ones you want.
    I am saying I would very much like to be able to remove some of the default stickers or just get them to not show up... keep them, but not have them show in the lists if I choose. Customizable would be great and help relieve the clutter. Please.

It would be nice to be able to load in just a few custom sets of stickers. They do load currently at start up so we may have to exit and reboot the program after choosing sets. That would still be handy though if you have huge libraries, especially now with the .abr support. Don't know how much of a programming overhaul it would be to have them load/unload on the fly.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

I was thinking today at the same subject,
    I try to organize myself in order to save time and keep a good
    attention on the presets,
    is no use to have many and not to be able to find them in time.

I tried to organize the folders by subjects and have in them all the folders
    concerned but I discovered that in this way the main folders don't show anything, as they are empty.

Of cause I will be able to organize the folders outside the Resources folder
    and keep in this one only the main items and import the others with the necessity but is some kind of unstable order.
    Do you have any suggestions ?
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?