ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alien Mushrooms

Nice affect. I like the glow on the edges.

I don't eat mushrooms, but they are very well done!

i do eat mushrooms and these ones would be difficult to swallow i think...nice reflections... interesting.

Can't eat them you say? Well, gee. They're considered quite decorative in some of the outlying solar systems. I think they're pretty by the light of an Alterian moon.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great painting, I really like it.

You're such a ever pleasantly surprising and fantastic artist that I can hardly imagine what a blessing is Your entire presence for Your family and people around You and knowing You personally, my dear friend.
    It's another stunner! You would be able to make artpieces out of any tool and object, I believe!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Cycles, Thank you so much! I used airbrush, watercolors, knife, stickers, and pen. Each element added in different layer and enhanced by effects and then merged together.

barnburner, I am afraid that I love them! But knowing the poisonous from the nonpoisonous I compare to snakes, I appreciate their ecological significance, and choose to leave them be. Thanks for your kind comments!

AT, Thanks so much! I enjoy them too. I appreciate your kind comment and viewing!

D-Akey, You are right dear writer! The Langerian species of the Alterian system not only use them as a center piece of their meals, they must eat them to keep their strength. Hee hee!

Paul, Many thanks, I appreciate your time and comment!

Cesare, How kind of you! Thank you so Dear Friend!

Alexandra these are wonderful and I like the glow effect on the edges. gotta love mushrooms.
    Valerie

Thats so different Sandy and its great.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307