ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jules in the Garden

Jules in the Garden

A try at Jules from her photo in her signature. Series of dots, effects, colors, and the pen. Thanks Jules for starting this thread. Hope you like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is beautiful and so wonderfully inventive Sandy. I've missed so many posts these last three or so weeks. Popping in briefly, I am so glad I landed on this one. Really nice.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

That is really nice Alexandra!

I am sure she will like it, Alexandra, i do like it ... very expressive... and pretty and creative...fantastic...

Delightful painting, really like your style you are using, its really very appealing.

Recalls me The Beatles . Hypnotic
    Umberto

It's absolutely elegant and stylish, dearest Sandra! Jules cannot but appreciate it greatly, I believe.
    I can only complain that, after Your threats promising an awful Avatar of Jules, prefiguring she would have repented to have started such a thread after getting what we expected to be a naughty, distorted caricature, we are eventually admiring Jules in all her charm and ready to receive marriage proposal from all over the net ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Byron, Thank you so much! I am thrilled that you liked this style. It is new for me, and I must admit- a bit of a challenge. I appreciate your comment, and so happy that you were able to return however brief-because there is great notice when you are not here and you are always missed!

Barnburner, Thank you for your kind comment sir!

AT, Many many thanks, I appreciate this. I think you are such a wonderful artist!

Paul, Thank you. I always look forward to your paintings. They are what I would chose to hang on my walls.

uuderzo, Thank you. I would love to design cover art for bands. Wouldn't that be the greatest?

Cesare, Now now....I didn't threat, only said she was next and added a smile. I am so happy that you liked it! Your opinion means a great deal to me, and your comments always bring a smile!
    I wish that I knew how to make a caricature, but this talent eludes me. Maybe I will try on myself next time. That way I won't hurt anyones ego! Hee hee.
    Thanks so much Cesare, I appreciate your kindness and generosity!

I'm not a masochist person (and I never chaired Formula 1 car racing business in fact), but, instead than let You self-inflict a caricature to Yourself, dearest Sandra, be informed that I'm ready to sacrifice taking Your place as a guinea pig in case.
    I put my head on the execution block, just, pls, only one stroke ...
    Don't worry for my ego though, it's so well inflated that it would go in Heaven anyway after chopping ...
    I HOPE I TOOK YOU ANOTHER SMILE WITH THIS ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Cesare, I promise not to hurt a hair on that well inflated head of yours. Oh I would love to! Big smiles indeed! Now I will have to go back to my portrait of you and study it a bit. This will be a pleasant challenge for me. I promise to be gentle. Hee hee!