ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Snowdrop Challenge

Snowdrop Challenge

Ok flower painters... I found these little chaps in my garden this week... Let's see what you can do with them.....
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Dear Fraser, hope those pretty flowers are a sign of spring!! thank you, they are beautiful,

hope you don't mind this picture of what your pretty flowers pulled out of my old memory ,,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey F-P. . . I though you guys were having Winter. Are you like near a hot spring or something?

Lee, from the look of that pic, I don't think that was a project for the Science Fair. What sinister appetite did yours have? You can formulate your answer while I got to the lobby for some popcorn. Want anything?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Fraser and D Akey, that was a 50's movie we always called 'The Thing', real name was 'The Thing From Another World', one of the bestest scary movies ever!!! the resident scientist wanted to befriend the monster, the monster got his hand slamed in a heavy steel door and its fingertips came off, the scientist hid the tips away, secretely fed them the Outposts supply of emergency blood, as i remember, the monster was basically a vegtable and its fingertips grew in the blood supply in the greenhouse, the little buds had little heartbeats and made little baby whimpering noises !!! Good and Plenty please!!!
    Last edited by Lee; 02-12-2010 at 05:19 AM.

Oh, Lee, you are a hoot.
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother Teresa

http://rightbrainedmama.wordpress.com/

and, most especially, my photography at
    http://sweet-harmony-photography.smugmug.com/

http://foxytocin.deviantart.com/

Dear Foxy, , if you get a chance to rent a good scary movie, this is one for sure, the 50's one that is !!!

Wow! I can envy only ..
    We have winter. not have time to remove the snow..
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

Thanks guys...

D Akey: It's still pretty cold here, snowdrops are usually the first things out of the ground, in fact they have hard pointy heads to get through the frosty soil....

Lee: Ah one of my favourite films... It's the constant chatter and joking in the background to the action that makes it.... Now I stop and listen for mewling every time I walk past.

Dear Fraser, agree so much with you! that is what makes it so good, no matter how many times you get to watch it, there is always something someone said or did that is new, fast talk for sure, never a dull moment!!!WATCH THE SKYS!!!