ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tree Ref Photos

Tree Ref Photos

The sun was shining this morning...

Hope you can use them in something!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1907.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	461.7 KB 
ID:	41513   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1910.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	439.2 KB 
ID:	41514   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1913.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	421.7 KB 
ID:	41515  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

These are lovely, which wood were they taken in? Do you know what kind of trees they are?

Is there an area in the forum that all the Reference Photos go? It would be good to see them all in the one place instead of searching for them individually. I meant to thank you for the ones in Bath, there was a nice tree there too.
    TeresaW
    My Art blog can be found here and
    PaperTree's Images in the ArtRage Gallery can be found here.

Hi PT

It's the Forest of Dean and they are mostly oaks.

There is a Flickr based site referenced at the top of this area but my Flickr site is full right now I must reorganise it.

Quote Originally Posted by fraser_paice View Post
    Hi PT

It's the Forest of Dean and they are mostly oaks.

There is a Flickr based site referenced at the top of this area but my Flickr site is full right now I must reorganise it.
    I had a guess with myself that you would come back and say that they were Oaks. I've heard of the Forest of Dean but never been there, I will google it because I will be coming to the UK this year.

I never noticed the stickies! Der! I shall check that out too. Ta muchly.
    TeresaW
    My Art blog can be found here and
    PaperTree's Images in the ArtRage Gallery can be found here.

These are just beautiful, Fraser! I was just commenting to Jules on the The ArtRage Artists Network how much I love trees. They fascinate me for some reason that I can't totally explain!

We have a lot of oak trees here in Missouri and around where I live, there are maples galore. It's just beautiful here in Missouri during the fall season and even more so if you drive around in the more rural areas. The beauty of them simply takes your breath away. I just wish I had the interest and intellect to photograph them myself!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Oh my, theese are just breathing like humans do... i will swap them all.... my goood just gorgeous... Now, i am going back.. wasn't that you, Fraser, who posted the pic of rose i have painted and posted today? It certainly might be you....