ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Smoothing for Stickers?

Smoothing for Stickers?

Hi Rage team,
    Is it possible to have smoothing as a variable for the stickers in some future update?
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

What sort of smoothing? Do you mean the stroke path smoothing, like the ink pen?
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Yes please,

I've been using LazyNezumi as a work aorund but it'd be great to have a built in path smoothing if possible, maybe as a part of the matrix variable..

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the option available for the sticker spray tool. I also wouldn't mind seeing it for the regular pencil mode as well (I know it's available for the precise version of the tool, but sometimes I want the smooth arc without the smooth texture).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the option available for the sticker spray tool. I also wouldn't mind seeing it for the regular pencil mode as well (I know it's available for the precise version of the tool, but sometimes I want the smooth arc without the smooth texture).
    that'd be cooval!
    In fact I may be greedy but smoothing would be nice as a general drawing option instead of brush specific...

There's a technical limitation on applying post-stroke smoothing to tools that interact with media already on the canvas, which is why the pencil tool only has it in precise mode. But we may be able to extend it to some other tools in the future.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

There's a technical limitation on applying post-stroke smoothing to tools that interact with media already on the canvas, which is why the pencil tool only has it in precise mode. But we may be able to extend it to some other tools in the future.
    I suppose since the stickers do not interact with the canvas this would be possible for at least that tool?